Just a friendly reminder that Pecha Kucha Night Kyoto vol 15 is happening tomorrow. We usually do them on Sundays, but this time it’s on a Friday so there will be bonus live music and DJs to follow the presentations.
Our speaker list this time includes:
- Yoshinobu Tabe – 組漢字（くみかんじ）による、文字の視覚化 / Visualization of character by “KUMIKANNJI”
- Kiki Bottles – What is Chaji?
- Nana Okui – 靖国神社が教えてくれたこと / What Yasukuni Shrine taught me
- DAAS – Contemporary Artist
- Ryo Katayama – Performance 「TWO」Saginomori Lab
- Nike Dattani – DNA fractal structures
- Kosuke Hayama – ウイスキー About Whiskey
- Alexandre Maubert – Trinity, Gallery 9.5 – Seian Arts Attention
- Toshihiko Takeda – Gone Fishing
It’s going to be a good one. Hope to see you there.
Details for Pecha Kucha Night Kyoto vol. 15
Date: Friday, September 19, 2014
Time: 7:30pm – 10:30pm, DJs and live music after
Place: Urban Guild
All the details are on the Pecha Kucha Night Kyoto page.
Follow the Pecha Kucha Night Kyoto podcast
Have you heard our podcast yet? We’re getting geared up to record our third episode soon.
Have a listen and follow us on SoundCloud.